This course is intended for a website owner or website designer who needs to increase traffic to the site through achieving better placement in search engine results. It's an introduction to all of the principles, tools, and techniques required for effective Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and get more traffic to your website.
You will learn:
- How to select search terms to target
- How to create relevant content
- How to get links to your website
- More than a dozen factors that contribute to your position in search results
- Tools you can use to improve your SEO and to track your results
This course is based on lecture material prepared for CMPE 280 - Web UI Design and Development, at San Jose State University.
Estimated course time: Two hours.
|Module 1||Search Engine Optimization (SEO)|
|Unit 1||Introduction to Search Engine Optimization (SEO)|
|Unit 2||The Three Rs|
|Unit 3||Build Rank Through Acquiring Links|
|Unit 4||Addition Factors for Good Search Placement|
|Unit 5||Analytics and Tracking Results|
|Unit 6||SEO Resources|